REGIONAL PHYSICAL THERAPY CENTER
bringing you back to full function
At Regional Physical Therapy Center, our number one priority is the patient. We strive to provide individualized treatment with hands-on, compassionate care. We do not rush our patients or our clinicians. Rather, we perform comprehensive evaluations and encourage patient input for treatment planning and goal setting.
Our philosophy is to provide the highest quality therapy through personalized care and education. We support creative and individualized intervention. Our personalized approach ensures patient comprehension and will enhance proper treatment progression to secure the best outcome for our patients. In order for full return to an active and healthy lifestyle, the patient must be involved and educated in the recovery process.
We accept most insurance including Medicare and Work Comp.
HIGHLY TRAINED STAFF
personalized care & education
Our highly trained staff treats every patient as if he or she is a family member or personal friend. We realize that as a consumer, you have a choice as to where you receive your rehabilitation care. We would be grateful for the opportunity to assist in your recovery.
- Evaluations Within 24-48 hrs
- Flexible Scheduling
- Personalized Care with Treatment Tailored For Each Patient
- Licensed Therapists
- Specialized Treatment Programs
- Friendly and Open Environment
- Convenient Location with Easy Access and Parking
Additional programs are available. Contact us for information on additional or specialty programs you may need.
- Neck & Head Aches
- Low Back/Spine Conditions
- Surgical Repairs/Reconstruction
- Manual Therapy
- Injury Assessment, Treatment, Education & Prevention
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Knee, Shoulder, Foot and Ankle Rehab
- Overhead Athlete (Throwing Injuries)
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Personal Training
- Endurance Training
- Work Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Post-Offer Employment Testing
- Work Conditioning/Hardening
- Industrial Consultation
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome/Sprains, Strains and Fractures
- Static and Dynamic Splint Fabrication
- Flexor/Extensor Tendon Repair Rehab
- Elbow & Hand Surgical Repairs/Reconstruction
- Balance/Fall Prevention
- Cancer Related Fatigue Program
- Vestibular Rehabilitation (Vertigo, Dizziness)
- TMJ Dysfunction
For Additional Questions Please Contact Us
Yes. The choice of where you receive therapy is always yours. While the majority of our patients come to us by physician referral/recommendation, many clients request to see us due to our strong clinical reputation in the community.
We operate in a direct access state where, if your insurance plan authorizes self-referral to physical therapy, a physician referral is not necessary for you to be seen by a licensed therapist. Please check with your insurance though as many health insurance plans require a physicians referral for therapy to be covered.We also offer treatments, services and/or products that do NOT require a referral and are available on a self-pay basis.
We participate in the majority of major health insurance plans including Medicare and Worker’s Compensation. Please contact us prior to your first visit to see if we participate with your specific health plan.
As a service to our patients, we will gladly file claims with your insurance company on your behalf. In order to appropriately submit these claims, we will need to obtain a copy of your insurance identification card to ensure that we have the necessary information.
Your therapist will conduct an evaluation of your condition lasting between 60-90 minutes. The evaluation is necessary to create a program designed specifically to address your needs for a maximum recovery.
– Referral slip from your medical doctor
– Your medical insurance card
– Your ID
– If you are getting therapy as a result of a worker’s compensation claim or an automobile accident, you will also need to bring your claim information, including claim number.
Please arrive 15 minutes early on your first visit to fill out any necessary paperwork.
We recommend comfortable clothing such as sweatpants or shorts, a T-shirt or tank-top and sneakers.
Each visit will last 60 – 90 minutes on average. Times vary due to the treatment and exercises being performed.
The regularity of your visits will be determined after your initial evaluation, but most patients have 3 visits each week scheduled.
“Uplifting, happy, hard work, good feeling when finished…knowledgeable…great place to get well!”